There are several ways to support the students of the Issaquah School District…
Donate Online… (Click Here) to:
- Make a secure, encrypted credit card donation online.
- Make budget-friendly monthly donations from your bank account or credit card (EFT).
- Make a Tribute gift (In Honor Of/In Memory Of).
Donate via PayPal…
Donate via Mail…
- (Click Here) Download a form to authorize monthly contribution deductions from your bank account or credit card.
- (Click Here) Download a donation form for check or credit card donation and tribute gifts (In Honor Of/In Memory Of).
Please send your contribution form(s) and check (payable to Issaquah Schools Foundation) to:
Issaquah Schools Foundation
P.O. Box 835
Issaquah, WA 98027
To make a credit card or pre-authorized checking donation by phone, call the Issaquah Schools Foundation at
Planned Giving: There are a variety of ways to support Issaquah Schools Foundation. One such method is to make a planned gift to the Foundation. Planned gifts provide creative and flexible solutions as you pursue your charitable and financial goals. Among the financial benefits you may receive are substantial tax savings. However, the greatest benefit is knowing that you are supporting work that is important to you, your community, and future generations. For more information, visit the planned giving pages.
The Issaquah Schools Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax I.D. #94-3050254.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (425) 391-8557.
Please consult your professional advisors for specific advice about your estate planning.