There are a variety of ways to support Issaquah Schools Foundation. One such method is to make a planned gift to the Foundation. Planned gifts provide creative and flexible solutions as you pursue your charitable and financial goals. Among the financial benefits you may receive are substantial tax savings. However, the greatest benefit is knowing that you are supporting work that is important to you, your community, and future generations.
Ways to Give (more information)
- Bequests in a will or trust (How do I do that?)
- Gifts of life insurance and retirement plan assets
- Gifts of real estate, tangible personal property or other assets
- Gifts that provide a life time income for you or a beneficiary
- Always an option – Gifts of Cash (make a gift online)
For more information about planned giving or ISF in general, please contact
KayLee Jaech, Executive Director
Issaquah Schools Foundation
Please consult your professional advisors for specific advice about your estate planning.